bookingcom 15pc off deal.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: We do not organise any of these events or rallies, if you need more information, please contact the organisers directly.


BSM 2022 championship events will be listed here following the LCGB AGM and publishing for forthcvoming events.

BSM Championships 2021

At the recent LCGB committee meeting, a discussion took place regarding the ability to run our BSM championship throughout 2021.

A decision was taken that due to the on-going coronavirus pandemic, that :

Regrettably we will NOT run a BSM championship again this year.

Along with all organisations we currently remain in a situation where we are unable to make firm event plans. There is still so much uncertainty around when restrictions will permit venues to open, and the people numbers they will allow.

The championship relies on 20 plus events each year, this will clearly not be possible in 2021.

When possible, the club hopes to run member's rallies in 2021, but only when we have every confidence they will go ahead without restrictions.

LCGB Committee.


For more: Click here

Cancellation of Euro Lambretta 2021.
Please see below a statement from Lambretta Club of Scotland.
Though this decision was probably inevitable due to the current circumstances we find ourselves in,we do not underestimate the work already put into this event and how painful this decision must have been for our friends in Scotland.
LCS has had the full support of the LCGB as they explored every avenue they could to proceed with this event and they also have our support in making this decision and thanks for doing so as early as they reasonably could.
Further Information relating to applications recieved will be posted in due course.
Stay safe
Paul Price
LCGB Committee.
Dear Lambrettista, Lambrettisti, Friends
On behalf of the Lambretta Club of Scotland, I would like to thank all our Lambretta family, from all over the Globe, for your unwavering support during what has been a testing year for Lambretta Club of Scotland in our attempts to organise such an important event as the Euro Lambretta Jamboree, in the face of unprecedented difficulties due to reasons that need no explanation.
Despite those difficulties, we have managed to lay all our plans down and were hopeful of hosting an event worthy of the name of both Euro Lambretta and our Club.
As you will know, we decided some time ago that we could afford to wait as late as 31st March to decide on whether it would be safe to go on with the event or not and still insulate our club, and the other National Clubs, from financial outlay. Also, that we would take no chances with people’s health and that, if we felt there would still be restrictions in place or significant risks from Covid-19 by the time of the rally we would postpone the event on that date.
When I canvassed the National Clubs last month on the decision date, there were some amongst us who were keen to bring forward the decision date but most of the Clubs who responded encouraged us to give the Jamboree the best possible chance of proceeding and to wait until the 31st. However, it is clear by the applications and comments we received this month that many of our family are deeply concerned about traveling to Scotland in June.
This week the UK Government and Scottish First Minister have laid out their ‘roadmaps’ to leaving restrictions behind and have made it clear that, even with the great success of the vaccine programme in the UK, gatherings of the type we are planning are very unlikely to be allowed or feasible in early to mid-June.
As such, the decision has been taken from our hands and we have no other choice but to announce the postponement of the event for another time.
We regret that Club Secretaries and other Officers (particularly of larger clubs) have had their valuable time taken up organising their allocations etc. to no avail but hope you will agree that we had to give the Jamboree every opportunity to go ahead.
Kindest Regards
Billy Hardie
Lambretta Club of Scotland